This past year has been full on! School has kept me very busy, but half way through this last semester I finally finished up a whirl wind season of moot court competitions. With all the extra time on my hands Andrew and I decided it was time to start a new hobby. With all the options at hand like knitting, painting, learning an instrument, running...j/k that was never an option...we decided on archery.
How did we settle on archery you might ask...Well, Andrew and his little brother Keegan got bows for Christmas, with Mr. Pat following suit not too much later. After playing around in the backyard with them, I decided to join in on the fun.
The original plan was to use them for hunting; however, we have discovered a whole new world of 3D archery and target shooting. 3D shooting is my favorite, you stand at an unknown distance and shoot at random 3D animal targets trying to hit the 12 ring. Andrew and I have gone to quite a few shoots and are slowly getting better. We have only won once, but the time we get to spend together having fun is what keeps us coming back to this new hobby.
Here are some random photos so you guys can see exactly what I am talking about
![]() |
| I think we got the gator! |
![]() |
| Target shooting |
![]() |
| Coyote Keegan |
![]() |
| Hog tied |




No comments:
Post a Comment